I would like to register a non-us domain or a .edu or .gov domain name. Can you do that for me?

Webii’s domain registration service, SiteReserve.com, can only register .com, .net, and .org, .biz, .info, and .us domains. To register a different top level domain, you must visit an accredited registrar authorized to register domains for the specific country (such as .to or .uk). If you need to register a .edu or .gov domain name, you will need to visit the authorized party responsible for those domain names and follow their specific instructions that will qualify you to register such a domain.